
I have been recently thinking about going through my ballet movements again; even if only in effort of an excellent way to stay in shape.
I have a grueling ballet exercise DVD & I have been inspired to bring out again. I used to work with it for years and I gave it up. Not anymore; the time has come to get my ballerina legs back.
Maybe I'll make a trip to get the ballet for Wii, too...? It would be good to get the Wii out again.
I have a grueling ballet exercise DVD & I have been inspired to bring out again. I used to work with it for years and I gave it up. Not anymore; the time has come to get my ballerina legs back.
Maybe I'll make a trip to get the ballet for Wii, too...? It would be good to get the Wii out again.