Monday, April 26, 2010


Generally unhappy with today.

Complaints are as follows:

The eye doctor mistakenly forgot to charge me initially for some rather hefty portion of my bill. I got the phone call this morning that my "glasses are ready, by the way, you owe $X amount." Lovely.

After a lengthy day at work, I go to pick up said eye glasses... pay for the "forgotten" part of the bill... put the glasses on my little face... to find that I absolutely CANNOT SEE through them. I instantaneously felt my eyes begging to focus as soon as I pushed them up my nasal ridge. I argued briefly with the sales lady who encouraged me to "give them a few days and come back if you're not happy." Not happy? I'm blinded by these pieces of eye-crap.

So I leave to continue on to Job Round II. My favorite day of the week: 14 Hour Work Day Monday. Huzzah.

/End Complaints.